General terms and conditions of the company Lillebror for dogs
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://www.lillebrorfordogs.com.
(2) The contract language is exclusively German
(3) If the contract is concluded, the contract is concluded with
Lillebror for dogs
(4) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(5) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Add to shopping cart" button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Click on the "Checkout" button
5) Selection of the shipping method and payment method
6) Enter the applicant information (email address, name, address, telephone number).
7) Another check or correction of the respective entered data.
8) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "order for a fee" or "buy"
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's information is recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details Close the internet browser and cancel the order process. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(6) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at http://www.lillebrorfordogs.com/AGB. For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) All prices quoted are total prices plus delivery / shipping costs. Due to the small business status according to According to § 19 UStG we do not charge sales tax and therefore do not show this.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard).
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) We ship all over Europe.
(2) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. Delivery takes place here at the latest within 25 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day. Delivery abroad may vary and depends on the country of delivery.
(3) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale by mail.
§5 retention of title We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
Gratis erstellt von agb.de